- CLEANING TOOL
- CAMERA STRAP
- DRY CABINET & ACCESSORIES
- CAMERA BAG / CASE / COVER
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
- WATERPROOF CASE
- LENS HOOD
- MEMORY CARD
- BATTERY COVER
- BATTERY / CHARGER / GRIP
- TRIPOD / MONOPOD
- STUDIO EQUIPMENT
- SPECIAL EFFECTS
- VIDEO LIGHTING
- VIDEO DSLR SYSTEM
- VIDEO ACCESSORIES
- MICROPHONE & ACCESSORIES
- DRONE / ACTION-CAM & ACCESSORIES
- SMARTPHONE & TABLET ACCESSORIES
- SURVIVAL TOOLS
- UNIQUE KITCHEN TOOLS
- USED ITEM
ACCESSORIES > WIRED / WIRELESS REMOTE SHUTTER
LCD TIMER REMOTE CONTROL
Compatible with :
CANON POWERSHOT SX50HS, SX60HS, G1X, G1X-II, G10, G11, G12, G16
CANON EOS 100D, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 1000D, 1100D, 60D, 60Da, 70D
PENTAX KII, K5-IIs, KK10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, 645D, 645Z
* JJC JM-II Radio Frequency Wireless Shutter is designed for cameras that has a remote shutter socket.
* The system works at a 433MHZ frequency and has 16 available channels.
* In addition, this wireless remote system adopts a technology to allow the transmitter trigger the receiver without direct line of sight up to 30 meters.
* The JM-JM-II receiver simply connected to the camera`s remote socket by the supplied JJC receiver cable.
* JM-II transmitter can trigger the camera shutter at five modes: single shot, 5 seconds delay shot, 3 continuous shots, unlimited continuous shots and bulb shot.
* The receiver has a tripod mount socket on the bottom, so you can even mount the receiver onto a tripod.
* Most important, our JM-II transmitter is able to fire multiple receivers at the same time.
* The receiver itself with the connecting cable can be used as a Wired Remote Switch, then half press to focus, full press to take a photo.
16 Possible Radio Channels over 433MHz
Trigger your camera wireless or wired.
Wireless function supports five modes: single shot, 5 seconds delay shot, 3 continuous shots, unlimited continuous shots and bulb shot.
Wired triggering allows you half press to focus, fully press to take photo, and wired triggering works even if the receiver battery is dead or missing.
3. Dual-Function Release
Press the transmitter`s button half way to focus; press it fully to trigger the shutter.
4. Delayed Release
The delay function gives you extra time to get into position.
5. Long Exposures
With the JM-II you can control the length of the exposure remotely.
6. LED Indicators
Two LED indicators confirm pre-focus and exposure when in the wireless mode.
|JJC TIMER REMOTE SHUTTER|
JJC TIMER REMOTE SHUTTER
* 70cm working distance
* Delay Timer: 99 hours, 99minutes, 99seconds
* Interval Timer: 99 hours, 99minutes, 99seconds
* Exposure Counter: 399 shoots or unlimited
* Multi-Exposure Timer: up to 9 different exposure timer
You can set the timer delays, multi exposure times, and intervals up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds in one second increments.
The MET enables you to select anywhere from one to 399 continuous shots, or you can set the device to take an unlimited number of photos.
Multi Exposure Time
The MET enable you to set up to 9 different exposures time in one setting, let you can easy to find out which is your best exposure time for your shooting.
The backlit LCD display panel gives you a visual reference so you can enable the following functions: self-timer, exposure, interval, and number of shots. It also is a status indicator for battery life, timer functions, lock indicator, number of shots, and more.
The MET will give you an audible beep for the last three seconds of a countdown delay or interval. It will also beep to confirm your settings. The beep can be turned off if necessary.
Long Battery Life
Powered by two \"AAA\" batteries, it can last for about 2 months.
* Dimensions: Approx 110 X 45 X 22 mm
* Weight: Approx 72g
* Battery Type: 2 AAA batteries / LR03 alkaline batteries
* Length of cord: Approx 90cm (3meters/5meters/10merts also available)
* Operating temperature: -20-+50°C
Page: 1 2